From: "Doug Conn" <dwconn-at-bellatlantic.net>
Subject: RE: roller chain question [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 23:39:07 -0400

Funny, I was thinking of the same track design. Either great minds think alike or misery loves company.

Here’s a manufacturers link:

http://www.yaban.com/Process?tag=prod_show_product_list&pcat_key=937

Here’s a place that sells some:

http://www.lickbike.com/productpage.aspx?PART_NUM_SUB='0306-04'

$40 US for 114 links (1/2” pitch, so a little less than 5 feet I guess)

                        - Doug