From: "Doug Conn" <dwconn-at-bellatlantic.net>
Subject: RE: roller chain question [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 20:30:13 -0400

That stuff is very heavy and very expensive unless you can find a great deal
somewhere. It's also hard to get on-line quotes for it. There was some on
ebay but it had the wrong type of attachment. I looked into steel chain with
plastic attachments (flights), but even that was $4.50US per foot
(http://www.kvpfalcon.com). Plus, I wasn't convinced the flights would stay
on the chain during travel.

Some places make hollow pin bicycle chain that is more reasonable. I've been
wondering how tough it would be to make your own attachments for this type
of chain.

                - Doug