From: "chris barthelson" <barthelson88-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: T001's new turret? [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 07:49:14 +0930

>Because then you need some way to keep it fastened in place, lest it pop
>off during the battle.   And, when something is taken off and placed next
>to the tank, there is a strong likelihood that you or someone else will
>come along and step on it, run it over, lose it, etc.  Basically, I like
>everything tied to the tank.

I found this to be true with my first turret, it could be taken off. I
eventually run it over destroying it pretty nicely. So new turret is fixed
in place. I've also gone one better, my new tank dosen't have a turret;-)

>Basically a piece of cake :-)

I want some of that cake...

Chris"more of a pie fan"Barthelson

SEEK: Over 80,000 jobs across all industries at Australia's #1 job site.
http://ninemsn.seek.com.au?hotmail