From: JOHN PITTELLI <jplily-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: New Members [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 16:30:09 -0800 (PST)

--- todd <tanpburnett-at-earthlink.net> wrote:

> Did any of you tankers recognize my Home Town?
> It's where they build the M1-A2 Abrhams
>
> Welcome to the game Todd. Originally I was going to
suggest that coming to Maryland would be the ultimate
test for the new groups, like the FPC, and the
Canadians that have been very quiet, but since there
are 10 Ohioans ??? maybe the MAG traveling circus
might have to place your area under our protective
sphere as we did last fall in Coxsackie. Look forward
to meeting you on the field.

John"Elder financial officer MAG" Pittelli