From: Mike Butts <buttsakauf-at-earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: finishing touches [TANKS]
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 21:21:07 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Bondo Marine Epoxy is easy to use and seals wonderfully. You can make layers about
as thick or thin as you want, however curing times are proportional to layer
thickness. You can pick it up at most harware places that have Bondo stuff.
Mike "The guy from Texas with a thing for Russian (heavy) armor" Butts