From: Geoff Crimmins <gcrimmins-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: found this site for motors
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 18:46:22 -0800 (PST)

Big grin! On a slightly less serious note, it was
pointed out somewhere that power-window, power-seat,
power-moon-roof and other such motors are made for
intermittant (sp?) use and might not work well for
drive motors. I don't know if this is a valid concern
or not. Even if it is, they might be good motors for
turret rotation or gun elevation. And on a
much-less-serious note, I have a 192-volt Kostov
forklift motor that I'm planning to put in a Hundai
Excel. Think of the tank you could make with a pair of
these motors!

--Geoff Crimmins