From: "Brian Kraack" <bkraack-at-siscom.net>
Subject: Re: introduction and two questions
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 21:32:37 -0500

Cool link Joe, I look forward to pictures ... but I have to ask - You are
going to sheet your hull with Balsa?  I don't think that's such a great
idea, unless you like to resheet your tank often ...

to be legal, you have to use a ground radio frequency.  depending on how
many channels you need, this means you may have to have a modified air radio
to do the job.  If it's not explicitly stated in the rules, it maybe should
be.  Also, if you are a member of the AMA for insurance purposes, they might
not cover you if something bad were to happen and you were breaking the FCC
frequency rules.