From: "Brian Kraack" <bkraack-at-siscom.net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: hello]
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 09:07:26 -0500

Welcome, Bryan ...

Traffic on this list tends to go in spurts ... right now we are 'spurtless'
pretty much.

Have you checked out hte list archive?   there is lots of good info in there

There has been no progress on my tank lately ... once I get all my outside
chores done for the season, I expect to begin working on it more often.

Brian