From: "Brian Kraack" <bkraack-at-siscom.net>
Subject: Re: 1/5 scale sherman
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 14:27:49 -0500

that is pretty cool ... here's something I've been sitting on for a while, I
think you all might appreciate them

check out the bottom of this page - mini (bic lighter sized) RC tanks (that
shoot!?!) in japan, also mini subs ... I want some of these ...

http://tinyrc.com/lincoln/Worlds/MicroRC/LateGreat.htm

or if you can't find it, here's the tank pic
http://tinyrc.com/lincoln/Images/SiteImages/MicroRC/BitCharNew/battle_tank.j
pg

and the submarine
http://tinyrc.com/lincoln/Images/SiteImages/MicroRC/BitCharNew/submarine.jpg

another with torpedoes (!?!)  -  can you say "Fish Tank Wars"?

http://tinyrc.com/lincoln/Images/SiteImages/MicroRC/DigiQSub/takara07.jpg

and the page shows several japanese companies doing them.

In case you were wondering, you can get the cars in the us, they are in most
hobby stores, and sold at Radio Shack as "ZipZaps".  I haven't seen the
tanks or subs yet in stores, but I did find a website where you can buy them
... I'll be ordering one probably and will let the list know when I get it.
Meantime, here's the link, in case you all want to indulge too.  Although, I
don't think they have hte ones from above that appear to shoot ...

http://mini-zone.dinball.com/catalog/default.php?cPath=144_238

check out the video at the bottom of this page...

http://mini-zone.dinball.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=144_238&products
_id=1714