1. At 12 volts, I changed the battery after 30 minutes
in the first battle as a test. Did not have to change
CO2 at all. 12 oz bottle more than sufficient.
2. Bad paint breaks in the tubes. Note to self, stop
using unknown paint.
3. Second hour ran with two 26ah batteries in the bay.
Plenty of power throughout the hour, extra weight was
not a factor. Rough testing of batteries showed very
similar discharges on all 4 batteries used for battle.
4. Added mufflers to tank as brush guards for switches.
Worked perfectly (see photo).
5. Be careful when operating the Navarone. While
tracking an enemy vehicle I blew off the head of one
of my own guards.
6. Blowing away the Cromwell and the Comet. Priceless.
Yes, I showed Kurt no mercy while he was driving ... after all,
he did take out my second guard.