From: "Keith" <keith_jackson61-at-tiscali.co.uk>
Subject: Rally round the flag [TANKS]
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 19:58:57 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)

Pete and Neil     My sole intent was to unite the English tankers as when I first started my tank the Americans where talking of meeting up ect. and while they where happy for me to join them thought it was a little far to go for a Macdonalds and as all the people who I spoke to seemed to be from abroad I just put out a call for fellow English men to contact me the name was totally irrelevant and I do still feel that we all have something to contribute Kev has engineering skills and I,m sure there are many more out there with more knowledge about things to help us all . Keith