From: "Chrysanthos Kanellopoulos" <xchrysk-at-otenet.gr>
Subject: locust pan [TANKS]
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 21:50:02 +0300

It surely looks better than RObert's mutated locust tank!  with some modification and rivetting you'll look good.
I seriously recommend that you print out somehow and create a print out of RObert's image for your tank's insignia - "nose art". Or just a schematic locust. WHy is it that most British tanks' name start from letter "C"? = except from MAtilda. Churchill, Centurion, Crusader, Cromwell..... more?

Chrys

After reading about Aluiminium hulls, i thought about an aluminium turret.I Just
happened to have some old alum knocking about that I used to cook my chips in,
see pics .