From: JOHN PITTELLI <jplily-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: 1/6 scale [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 16:23:17 -0700 (PDT)

--- Stacy Hilton <stacyj-at-defnet.com> wrote:

> You are certainly right!  It is possible to hit a
> small target.  I do wonder
> however, how many rounds were expended to get each
> hit on the mule.

It took a couple of tracers before the actual hit.

> I sure must have stirred up a hornets nest to get
> all three of you guys
> after me.

Naw. Just clarifications. Actually,we just want more
people to build and come battle. We have a HUGE meadow
in Gettysburg (hopefully)that just cries out  "KURSK".

 John"Drooling bigtime" Pittelli

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Yahoo!
Answers - Check it out.