From: "Clark Ward Jr" <ki4gyt-at-gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Maus? [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 10:03:55 -0400

I live way south, just Martin and I down here in Georgia.  I could
just build it and battle with Martin and any future members.  But I
want to keep our club down here on the same sheet of music as the
national organization (how I view the MD club).  I think it's legal
(produced for military purposes) (even if in small numbers, 150 were
ordered but the end of the war stopped production).

--
Clark
M60A1 "the Beast" under construction