From: "Gaines Johnston" <gainesjohnston-at-gmail.com>
Subject: The New Guy [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 09:48:03 -0400

I've been reading the listserve for about two weeks.
I've looked at every tank on the site.
I've agonized over minute details.
And I've got a killer tank . . . in my head.

So Tyng, your call to arms comes at the right moment.  It's a much needed bit of motivation to stop looking at drawings and pick up a saw.  Come springtime, there will be an M47 Patton ready to do some damage.
I have no excuse other than my own sedentary inertia.

So hello to you all, I can't wait to meet on the battlefield, and when I get bogged down in the details, I hope you'll answer all my stupid questions!

Cheers,
Gaines

--
This e-mail is printed on 100% recycled material.