From: <funkyneroc-at-ntlworld.com>
Subject: Re .psi and batteries [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 22:39:53 +0100

Steve wrote >"An onboard compressor will drain your batteries that much faster
giving less running time."

That is true, but my commpressor uses 12-13amps and I use it for about six seconds
max per shot.thats not much.
I had this Idea with travling abroad in mind.
passport control wont mind a commpressor and a barrel.
but they will mind a co2 bottle and a gun.
however after useing Co2, six seconds will seem like a long time to wait.

Neil R