From: anvilus9-at-comcast.net
Subject: Re: Teamster Turmoil - Oct 6 [TANKS]
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 11:20:33 +0000

Dear Mr. Marlow and Mr. Marlow,

We regret to inform you that Anvilus Machine Works may
not be able to fulfill our contractual obligations for delivering
supplies at the upcoming RC tank combat battle on October
6 in St. Charles MD.

Last night all four tires on our new M38 Jeep were slashed
by unknown perpetrators.  The only evidence was a 79mm
salami jammed into the barrel of our new 75mm recoilless
rifle.

Secondly, Fred Simms' beloved Cocker Spaniel "Checkers"
has gone missing from Fred's pretty little white house located
at 331 Main Street.  We found Checkers' collar wrapped around
several mackerels.

Fred is distraught and may not participate in the battle.

We hope to have our vehicle repaired and to find poor
Checkers before the battle ... if you know what we mean.

Regretfully,
Ted Simms,Test Driver Without a Vehicle
Anvilus Proving Grounds

--
Joe Sommer, Anvilus Machine Works
2378 Nantucket Circle, State College, PA 16803