[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
From: "Clark Ward Jr" <ki4gyt-at-gmail.com>
Subject: Re: bolt sleeves? [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 13:14:54 -0400
Reply-To: tanks-at-rctankcombat.com

It's in one of all those blue drawers that have every nut, bolt, and
clevis pin known to man, except the exact one you are looking for.
IIRC, they're nylon sleeves, or something like that.

M60A1 "the Beast" under construction
FT-17 "Frenchy" also U/C
Why do tankers call infantry "Crunchies"??? Because they ARE!!!