From: OdysseySlipways-at-aol.com
Subject: bolt sleeves? [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 12:26:30 EDT

I am looking for some kind of tubing to slip over my bolt so i can get the proper spacing between the road wheels and then between the road wheel and the suspension arm.

the bolt looks to be 5/16" any thoughts? I have been looking in Lowe's and Home Depot in the plumbing sections and found some flex tubing in 3/8, but doesn't quite work.

what are some of you using?

I am guessing if worse comes to worse, i can always make some spaces with brass tubing.