From: "Clark Ward Jr" <ki4gyt-at-gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Teamster Turmoil - Oct 6 [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 07:54:37 -0400

Oh, and it's wierd to see a 106mm recoilless on a regular jeep
chassis.  We had a special long-chassis version (M106) that was made
for special roles (ambulance and recoiless rifle carrier among them).

Not that that matters in game terms, I'm commenting on the live photo,
not the model that inspires me to get my freaking tanks and supply
vehicle rolling.