From: anvilus9-at-comcast.net
Subject: Re: Teamster Turmoil - Oct 6 [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 03:45:55 +0000

Given that the family motto of the infamous Pittelli clan is
"Spari primo, Domande allora" (Shoot first, Ask questions later),
we firmly believe that any negotiations on October 6 in St. Charles
MD will be fruitless.

Concomitantly, Anvilus Machine Works has been forced to upgrade
our new M38 Jeep with an M20 75mm recoilless rifle as shown
in the attached photos.

We specifically request to know the allowable magazine size
for this awesome new weapon of free commerce.

Our M38 Jeep will use the 27.145 MHz Yellow A4 frequency
made famous by the Simms Quadricycle.

Fred Simms, Senior Test Driver, Director of Anvilus Proving Grounds
Ted Simms, Apprentice Test Driver, Better Looking than Fred

--
Joe Sommer, Anvilus Machine Works
2378 Nantucket Circle, State College, PA 16803

JPEG image

JPEG image