From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-rctankcombat.com>
Subject: Re: My LAST steering rebuild [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 10:11:46 -0400

Stacy Hilton wrote:
> All of these things reflect why the Christie suspension system was discarded a
> long time ago.  But damn, if I can pull it off, it will be COOL!!!  And,
> maybe one day there will be a SPEED rule!  Watch who will pepper who's ass
> then!!!  I have suffered MANY set-backs.  Form normally follows function.
> In this case, form is fore-most.  Getting things to fit the form AND
> function is a great pain it the nether regions.

Bravo Zulu!!!!  That's the spirit that makes this hobby fun.  Heck, you
may land yourself a nice spot in the looney bin because of the
complexities involved, but if you pull it off we'll make you famous ...
or at least post a couple pictures of it :-)

Keep on working the problems ... we're looking forward to shooting at it
one day :-)

        Frank P.