From: "Clark Ward Jr" <ki4gyt-at-gmail.com>
Subject: Re: AnvilusJeep [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 10:36:42 -0400

My HMMWV is going to be rear-drive only, too...  based on an old
Grasshopper RC car I got back when Reagan was Pres :)  Still runs with
the original NiCad after 20 years in a box.  Cool, but I expect it'd
have a very short run time.   Anyhow, we in the South are going to
make do with a relatively small battlefield for now, and it is mowed
every time her Ladyship decides the bahaia
stalks have gotten too high.  (about 3/4 of an acre of grass, gentle
slope with some trees and shrubs)

I was making great progress on tanks until I started my business, now
I get in a couple hours of work a week.  On the plus side, my first
cruiser hull mold gets done next week.  At some point, I'm going to do
molds for turrets and roadwheels.  Probably next year, though.

--
Clark
M60A1 "the Beast" under construction