From: anvilus9-at-comcast.net
Subject: Re: AnvilusJeep [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 13:09:01 +0000

Clark,

From: "Clark Ward Jr" <ki4gyt-at-gmail.com>
> I applaud the manly driver of the Jeep for being secure enough to
> transport a pink ammo drum in his vehilce :)

The drum is translucent white (Crystal Light lemonade).
The ammo is red.

Only girly men would ever paint their combat vehicles pink.
http://www.rctankcombat.com/tanks/T001/26TigerProfile-large.jpg

> Really, it looks cool.  What'd you use for the donor vehicle (suspension, etc)?

The body is an Empire plastic Jeep for GI Joe
($12 eBay 110150415058).

The chassis is an old Traxxas Rustler with terra tires.
http://www.traxxas.com/products/electric/rustler2006/trx_rustler.htm

Because Rustlers are only rear wheel drive, it will not be able to traverse
most of our battlefield.  However it should be able to follow the roads that
"Gump" Tyng mows to connect the growing Marlow & Son real estate
empire.

Joe

--
Joe Sommer, Anvilus Machine Works
2378 Nantucket Circle, State College, PA 16803