From: "Chrysanthos Kanellopoulos" <xchrysk-at-otenet.gr>
Subject: gude plates [TANKS]
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 15:59:34 +0300

Sure , They are all over in my photos.  They are the large non painted disks that sandwitch the rear wheels.  I never considered them part of teh model.....In fact, I should drill eight 10 mm holes on them to replicate the Ha-Go's rear wheels.

Rear view:
http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s30/ChrysKane/HaGo%20close%20up%20views/?action=view&current=P8210090.jpg

and:
http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s30/ChrysKane/HaGo%20close%20up%20views/?action=view&current=P8210086.jpg

from: http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s30/ChrysKane/HaGo%20close%20up%20views/

also one rear wheel is with and the other without the guide plates in:
http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s30/ChrysKane/HaGo%201_6%20%20photos/?action=view&current=top_with_deWalts_and_heatsinks.jpg

Here, last seconds and frames:
http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s30/ChrysKane/Ha-Go%20videos/?action=view&current=MOVIE8.flv

The Tankette - to be upgraded next winter with DeWalts,  suspensions and an upper hull with a gun in Belgian Khaki or an early Olive Drab- also has them:
http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s30/ChrysKane/?action=view&current=markerontank2-1.jpg
http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s30/ChrysKane/?action=view&current=tankette1_5.jpg

You mean they blend so perfectly that you didn't even notice them? I'll take this as a compliment. Thanks!
Chrys K.

Chrys,
        I know that you've mentioned the plates a few
times. Have you any pics?

John