From: OdysseySlipways-at-aol.com
Subject: Tiger road wheels [TANKS]
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 23:35:28 EDT

I have started drawing up the road wheel to send to ralph. I don't expect to see a finished master pattern for about 3 weeks at which time i'll order the resin while the master is getting molded :)

I ordered a 100 pc set of skate board bearings for the road wheels (one per wheel), so I'll have a few extra for future projects. I now just have to see how many O-rings I'll be wanting to buy and buy them tomorrow (and see them in about a week).

I know I haven't really put anything together yet that would show progress on this tank, but with fall and winter coming soon, I'm hoping to have a bit of play time (and more importantly some fundage).

and on another note, I need to get a hold of Wes again to see how wide of a cut his plasma cutter makes. I may just have him make a double pass on a piece of 3/4" wide flat bar so i can get started on these treads.

so anyway, that's about it for right now.