From: "Gene Burbeck" <gburb-at-advantagecs.com>
Subject: RE: Gene's tank[TANKS]
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 13:56:17 -0400

I'll post some pictures soon.

Gene

From: tanks-admin-at-rctankcombat.com [mailto:tanks-admin-at-rctankcombat.com] On Behalf Of sam D'haene
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 3:08 PM
To: tanks-at-rctankcombat.com

Hi Gene,

I’m thinking of start building a T-54 / T-55, do you have some picture of tour project?

I’m very interested,,,!!!

Sam,

Subject: Gene's tank[TANKS]
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 13:53:16 -0400
From: gburb-at-advantagecs.com
To: tanks-at-rctankcombat.com

I lost interest in doing the brake and differential type steering but I'd still like to finish my T54 to drive at the tank events. The new internals include a pair of 350W, 24V scooter motors and some big NiCad Battlepacks - 36V and 8 Ah (total). This setup saves 60-80 lbs! Saved weight means big battery capacity and big motors are not needed. It's also gentler on the tracks and chassis. The new setup will be slower than my original LEM-130 motor setup; while LOTS of speed is fun, someone could get hurt and I don't think it would give much of an advantage. (when I say "lots of speed" I mean 20 mph and faster). I'll use the turret I have almost finished.

Gene

het ultieme online mailprogramma! Ontdek Windows Live Hotmail,