From: OdysseySlipways-at-aol.com
Subject: Re: Hinge tracks [TANKS]
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 13:29:35 EDT

In a message dated 8/1/2007 11:44:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, funkyneroc-at-ntlworld.com writes:
Im also looking at hinge tracks for my next tank.
I`ve found some in screwfix page 213,self colour steel,
They range from 25-100mm,
Im either going to use 50mm, 65mm or 75mm. not sure yet.
They are very cheep when buying 100 pairs.
you will require 60-80 hinges per track.

Neil "K.T.S." R
link? i found screwfix.com, did a search for hinges and found ziltch