From: Gary Warren <gdubb2-at-cableone.net>
Subject: Re: speed controllers [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 17:58:38 -0600

Aahz..

Take a hard look at the Victor 885's, They can take 120 Amps
continuous, where the 883 is only rated at 60A. I use them in my
combat bot, and have never smoked one. I am using 2 per motor on
Magmotor S28-150's which pull almost 400A at stall. They are a little
more money than the 883, but worth it in my book. I have been using
the Victor speed controllers in all my bots since 2001, and have had
very good luck with them. I have had a few problems, but they were
mostly self inflicted.

Gary