From: burn995-at-aol.com
Subject: Re: Motor to weight question? [TANKS]
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 00:35:13 EDT

I got mine off of e-bay last year. I suppose no one really knows the answer to my question of how much weight the EV worriers can push, probably depends on how much you gear it down. Am I right on the assumption? I weighed everything I got going on my Tiger so far and I'm up to 115 lbs. That's not to include the batteries and controller, and the whole inside of the turret. Considering that I have metal track. I'm predicting I will end up around 150 lbs. How's that compare to other Tigers built for paint ball? OR am I looking at some real problems driving this thing?

See what's free at AOL.com.