From: "Clark Ward Jr" <ki4gyt-at-gmail.com>
Subject: Re: costs [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 14:45:09 -0400

Hi Sam, I'm shocked at the cost.  But that's why I'm asking what you
are building them from.  If it's metal, then I can understand some of
the expense.  But to spend 1000 (Henry's vehicle, not yours :) to get
a mobile unarmed uncovered chassis is more than I would expect.  I
guess your materials costs are much higher than ours.  I expect to
have spent US$1000 or so when I get it rolling around shooting, but
I'm working in wood and fiberglass and doing all the work here in my
shop.

If it makes you feel better I have to pay through the nose for MGB and
Porsche parts :)

--
Clark
M60A1 "the Beast" under construction