From: "Chrysanthos Kanellopoulos" <xchrysk-at-otenet.gr>
Subject: costs [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 07:43:35 +0300

A tanker  had asked, about 100 messages ago, what is the cost of an R/C tank at 1:6. or 1:8.
I am sending attached a detailed budget and weight of parts for a medium tank as 1:6. Prices are in Euro; some of the parts are a bargain, some more expensive, others may be cheaper in other countries.
SOme of the parts I already have from previous proejcts, and you can always find a 4 channel transmitter second hand from comrades in your local RC club.
Chrys

Book2.xls