From: "Clark Ward Jr" <ki4gyt-at-gmail.com>
Subject: Re: modern armour (was aluminum cutting question) [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 08:01:42 -0400

Actually, I had considered doing an M113 that I could hot-swap
functions between battles...  modular, so to speak.  One battle, use
it as a support vehicle, the next, slip off the smooth top, slip on
the top with the Saladin turret...  But I still wouldn't count it as
having more than a 2 defense.  Realistically, it shouldn't ignore hits
from the front.   BUT...  part of the attraction to RC tank combat for
me is the simplicity of the rules, and I'd rather battle with a little
unreality :) than make the rules complex.  Making more rules creates
more problems than it solves.  Absolutely keep them simple and fun and
I'll go with whatever Frank says :)

--
Clark
M60A1 "the Beast" under construction