From: "Clark Ward Jr" <ki4gyt-at-gmail.com>
Subject: Re: aluminum cutting question [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 07:52:12 -0400

Pete says 60+ teeth blade for the circular saw...   is the operating
principle here that with that many teeth, cutting slowly, it doesn't
matter that it's not a metal-cutting blade with a soft metal?

This is enormously cool, as I have a circular saw and a welder capable
of welding aluminum, and  with a radial arm saw, I could cut angles
very accurately.
HAHA!  An aluminum-bodied AIFV!  I love it!
--
Clark
M60A1 "the Beast" under construction