From: Martin Helsing <martin.helsing-at-earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: modern armour (was aluminum cutting question) [TANKS]
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 22:14:26 -0400 (EDT)

If bradleys and other APCs and IFVs are to be limited, would they be alowed then to
function as intended - i.e. carry something other than their own offensive weaponry?

Some thing I had thought of that these types of vehicles seem to have in common is a
combination of missiles and cannon.

Would the "multiple weapon" ruling allow you to have # of tubes based on your ATGM
launcher(s) and have a reduction in ammo capacity for your main gun? For example the
bradley would have two tubes for its dual TOWS and then 28 rounds for its cannon.
You would still have to fire either rockets or cannon.