From: sasquevaneach-at-aim.com
Subject: Re: musings on infantry [TANKS [TANKS [TANKS]
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 08:53:17 -0400

It's no good.. I've tried sticking pictures of Imperial Guardsmen to my upper arm, but I don't seem to be able to quit...

Tracks are no-where at present, but I cut the suspension arms last night (similar to CHrys's, the horizontal not the 90 degree version). Can't do a photo,my daughter has nicked the camera for school.

Phil P