From: <funkyneroc-at-ntlworld.com>
Subject: Re: Re: musings on infantry [TANKS [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 21:35:23 +0100

Phil , If i`ve set you off on an infantry crusade again then I`ll very regret
sending you that pic, I hope your a happy tank builder now and your over any
infantry adiction.
Please tell how you are getting on with your tracks.
I hope I`m not sounding "bossy" :-)

"glad you liked my walker idea, but a bit silly really,"

Neil R