From: sasquevaneach-at-aim.com
Subject: Re: musings on infantry [TANKS [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 15:51:59 -0400

I like it. How come your stuff always looks more solid than mine?

That would work pretty well I think with alu. instead of wood to reduce weight and friction on the leg/base joint. Those little motors are quite strong, but the weight of batteries slows you down.

I never liked the idea of 2+ soldiers linked together. To me each soldier has to be individual (just  another of the impossible design criteria I set myself).

I know you expected me to laugh but sadly I find myself staring out of the window and redesigning it.

It's all in the power-to-weight ratio. Now, nuclear power...

Phil