From: Martin Helsing <martin.helsing-at-earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: rules question [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 11:42:03 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

<sign of relief>. OK.

Your point about working space is very valid. I have been mailing the list and
scanning the internet for ideas on how to make things fit.
I finally cobbled together some parts last night and have more space than I realized.
I was able to make a gravity feed tray that fits next to the gun and the 3.5 oz. Co2
tank will fit in the bustle behind it. I may upgrade to a 9 or 12 Oz. and it looks
like they will fit too.
The bustle is large enough in fact that I plan on mounting all the electronics there
as well.
This will mean the only connections between the turret and chassis are the
powerlines to the motors and from the batteries.
I'm hinging the "blow off panels" to give me access to everything in that part of
the turret.
The height of the turret will allow 10 degrees max elevation but I wont be able to
depress the barrel.
Question: Are there turrets in use that can depress their gun barrels?

Thanks again,
Martin