From: <funkyneroc-at-ntlworld.com>
Subject: Re: Korean Tank [TANKS] and Question to anyone
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 23:46:14 +0100

Thanks for that Phil ,my condonances to Mrs P ;-)

have you read the rules for infantry?
Mainly 10,a
Infantry can only  move on a vehicle.
infantry can only carry one shot.
infantry can be reloaded within 5` from a supply vehicle
a supply vehicle can carry 40 paintballs.

ok , so my question is :-

what is the diferance between a solder on a supply truck and a tank?

Do I miss understand the rules here?

Ne  Keep your barrel up  il