From: "Peter Arundel" <pureteenlard-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: GrEy area for anyone (british english . . .:-)[TANKS]
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 11:56:58 +0100

In RC tank combat, I'd say that 3 was better. Of course a 6mm paintball is
ENORMOUSLY (36mm at 1/6th scale, of course) over scale and it's the smallest
you can get.
I suppose you can worry about it or you can NOT worry about it. I favour the
latter.

Pete.

>From: sasquevaneach-at-aim.com
>To: tanks-at-rctankcombat.com
>Subject: Re: Gray area for anyone [TANKS]
>Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 05:08:11 -0400
>
>I have been idly working on something I call the "theory of semiscale". It
>works like this- suppose you wanted to fit (say) a machine-gun to your
>tank. You have 3 possibilities:
>
>1. A totally scale MG that fires
>
>2. A scale MG that doesn't fire
>
>3. An out-of-scale MG that fires.
>
>Everyone would agree that 1. is best, but supposing you can't manage it is
>2 or 3 better? The authentifaschists would say 2 (so I think would the UK
>Tank Club). I'd say that if you want appearance then fine but there's a
>place for 3, because a MG is a weapon not just a thing to be looked at. I
>suppose it's the difference between a SCALE model and a scale MODEL.
>
>Phil

Solve the Conspiracy and win fantastic prizes.
http://www.theconspiracygame.co.uk/