From: kevin harden <knh7761-at-yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Fw: Rally round the flag [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 22:08:44 +0000 (GMT)

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: kevin harden <knh7761-at-yahoo.co.uk>
To: tanks-at-rctankcombat.com
Sent: Sunday, 1 April, 2007 12:13:49 PM
Subject: Re: Rally round the flag [TANKS]

KEITH

Yes if your down my way on the 28 / 29 then yes lets meet, as I said I¢m in Herne Bay you have to drive by in order to reach Margate, ,

A little about me as it¢s rare that i

I¢m on the pc,

I¢m in my 40s and I¢m in the early stages of building the A1  M2 out of steel , it¢s about 1/10 scale I think maybe bigger not shore which I just did my own scale from drawings from which I got from the ABRAMS group,

So far I¢ve built the hull, made me wheels, axels and  the sprockets, am just getting the bits together to build the dreaded track, will try to put some photo¢s on with this          e mail,

I¢m one of the lucky one¢s  I¢ve got my own lathe and milling machines, never done any machining in my life but saying that I find it quite good and interesting, have made lots of mistakes but I¢m getting their, need to do some off those jobs around the house keep putting off so I¢ll chat later .

Kev uk