From: "Gregory Pwneror" <sockless67-at-gmail.com>
Subject: Re: ONTOS [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 18:44:12 +1200

but wouldnt they be against the rules since it was a prototype tank?

On 3/31/07, Aahz. <ErickKilmer-at-comcast.net> wrote:
Chrysanthos Kanellopoulos wrote:
> I didn't remember where you are based Aahz?  The US or Netherlands?

US, Pacific Northwest to be specific.

> Are both Lee's canons going to shoot?

      I think you misunderstood me, the M3 Lee would be a project after
my current one is finished, next year sometime. My current tank is a
Soviet T-35

>   A small tank like Ontos can be a small, light and therefore fast
> target in the paintball field.  Talk about ultra small tanks, see my
> tankette in:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUFQTv5ANek
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPrYLdeeZqg
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q96GdIQidYg
> .
   Cool, that rocks. My tank is never going to be that nimble.

Aahz.