From: "brasseur philippe" <philippe_br52-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Réf. : RE: bonjour [TANKS] [TANKS]
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 18:12:18 +0100 (Paris, Madrid)

 hello Sam, well here are I have découver it there with step so a long time, that have it pouvai to build sonchar would be even this make I have a project would be to build a tiger 1, but I is not yet of plans.
 I poccéde for the moment a panzer 3 to the 1/16, here but question, I have to recover two engines of trotinette 100w each one which functions on 24 volts, believe you that that pourais gone for traction.
 how you will make for the engines so that it démare at the same time for gone all right turned knowledge moved back has right-hand side and has left your ideas me will come at the right moment even if it is not the same tank that have it factory, but the question of the operation of the turret and traction and another mechanisms that is practically always similar.
 excuse me if my English is not very good, but I work with a translator of the Net.
if ever you connaitrai a systéme to have plans of reservoir they would be super sympathetic if you could provide me some address.
for your tank you will make it in how much chanaux radio operator, will be also interesting that I know here I count well started in one month or two, and I previent when I start I would not make photographs badly, to see you or is my works.
 if you have photographs of tone with dimensions you peus to me them envoié or if you have a skyblog or site gives me the address as cla I come to see temp in temp still thank you for the intéret that you carries me, in more I did not know how not contacted you.

 to aurevoir Sam and has very soon and gardon contacts it. and still thank you bye