From: <funkyneroc-at-ntlworld.com>
Subject: To the Brits ( meant friendly) [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 22:47:32 +0000

Kieth,Pete,Bernard. and whoever,
I got into tank building under the impression that by the time I build one, there
would be others to battle with, I now find this is not so, Please prove me wrong,
(Phil i know your building little men)
I dont wish to be shity ( sorry best word I could think of)
I`m just wondering what I`m gonna do with my tank when its finished.
I dont want to join the UK tank club ( if they`d have me )
they say "nothing shall leave the barrel"! Why not? !paintballing is legal,!
Is there anyone in the UK who has a built ,paint firing 1/6th tank ? please , I want
to shoot at it!

do I ask so much, Is it possible I could be the first in the UK? I dought!( not that
I`m finished yet)

Neroc