From: <funkyneroc-at-ntlworld.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Progress [TANKS]
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 10:34:43 +0000

Hi Phil
 yes each axle (an axle in my terms = 1No M12 200mm (1/2" * 8")bolt)has 2No
12mm/27mm/8mm bearing like you thought (one in the block, one in the hull wall) its
proper strong and spins like it`s on wizz ( Manchester talk !) .
I`ve found a place for such parts ,Its called "Fish 4 parts" .Just type it into
search. Its not been going long but they are no-nonsence, cheap and good quality.

I`m not making this to look pretty. I want in to be reliable, fast and damaging.(If
it hurts its a bonus)
She`ll be running round the floor by weekend.

I`ll send more pics soon.

neroc