From: wsmontg5-at-netscape.net
Subject: Re: finding sprockets [TANKS]
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 01:09:48 -0500

My replys don't show up on my emails please reply to the list if it shows up.

When you hold the sprocket in your hand and wrap the chain around it does the chain touch the sprocket hub?
Here's a link for some sprockets. Surplus Center has the weld on #60 sprocket in stock. The weld on hubs are what I used on my attachment chain tracks.

http://www.surpluscenter.com/item.asp?UID=2007030223540481&item=1-1981-12&catname=powerTrans

http://www.mytscstore.com/detail.asp?pcID=4&paID=1031&sonID=124&page=1&productID=17032&zz=21060&x=7&y=9 ;

Will