From: <adt22-at-drexel.edu>
Subject: Re: RE: transmission [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 00:28:08 -0500

Thanks Greg and Steve.

If I understand one-way bearings and two-speed transmissions well enough from your
descriptions and this this excellent site:
http://www.rctek.com/info_bearings_one_way.html
http://www.rctek.com/transmission/info_two_speed_tranny_design.html

then I think that means this single speed, non reversing tranmission is modifiable
as Steve outlined.
http://surpluscenter.com/item.asp?UID=2007021423000275&item=1-2948&catname=

But at only 6.25:1 and plastic, I'm a little less interested.

Thanks,
Amir