From: "Todd Hutchins" <sthutch-at-charter.net>
Subject: RE: Tiger Tanks Measurements or Diagrams [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 19:21:00 -0500

Title: Message
Scott,
I am currently building a Tiger I.  What I did study the various Tigers being built to see how they were constructed.  I then purchased 1/35 model and scale up the required parts.  Unfortunately, I don't remember the multiplier that I used, but a search of the website will yield that number.  Make sure that you read the "How To" sections.  Virtually all of the questions that you will have during your construction can be answered by doing a search of the rctankcombat website.  If, however, you are unable to find the answer, post it here and someone will be happy to provide assistance.

Good Luck,
Todd