From: "Derek Engelhaupt" <tankme-at-gmail.com>
Subject: Re: tank combat rules [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 19:57:18 -0600

Sorry, what vehicle are you building and we can help you figure out the 1/6 scale length?  Alternatively what scale will make the vehicle 36" in length.  An example would be my Abrams in the planning stages (won't start on it until I get one of the other tanks I have finished).  At 1/6 scale the tank will be 52" long.  That is a big hunk o'tank.  If you don't want your tank that big you could build it to 1/8 scale which would make it 39" long.  That 39" long would meet the length requirement.

Derek